Sunday, November 18, 2012

Nerium Schmerium...it REALLY does work!

Had I known back in July that I was about to be introduced to an amazing opportunity that would change everything, I probably wouldn't have decided that in the following 6 months I would begin the process of quitting smoking, AND completely revamping my cleaning business as well.

HOWEVER...I'm so incredibly grateful I was introduced to Nerium International!

A little background first.  Nerium AD is the breakthrough product that was discovered during research and is backed up by many prestigious centers, scientists, authors, and fellow entrepreneurs.  The main active ingredient is Nerium Oleander. What's in Nerium AD is all natural, botanical ingredients, and you can see our scientific safety information right here.

Results have been astonishing!  Truly phenomenal!  Go here and click on either the video or the power point reel to see the results coming in across the country.  My own results blew me away.  I was fortunate to try Nerium while in my 20's and while the average results for everyone are 30% reduction in damaged skin (lines, pigment, pore size, etc..) in just 30 days, the less damaged the skin, the quicker the results have been.  Let me remind you that these clinical results are not based on opinion.  They are computer scanned results that measure the pores, lines, and spots that are diminishing on average of 30%.
As you can see, my one week results were fairly impressive.

Then, about my 60th day of using Nerium, I was going through my phone deleting old photo's when I came across a video, and in this video I captured a snap-shot of myself that shocked me!  I couldn't believe how OLD my under eye area looked, and I was even more shocked when I took my picture right then & there and placed the two side-by-side.
What's amazing about Nerium AD, is that you FEEL it immediately.  Give it 30 days (it's RISK FREE anyway), and then you'll SEE the results.

One thing I challenge everyone to consider is this.  When is the last time a skin care consultant not just asked you to take before and after pictures, but really pushed it?  I say this so my friends and family STOP wasting their money on products that do not give the results they claim.  No other skin care company has offered scientific clinical trials using computer scanning technology.  Rather, their "clinical results" are the opinion of the participants, claiming the reductions they think they can see as fact.

Take a look at the Nerium Product Guide, and under "Usage" you can see it's extremely simple to use, and just one product, as well as a review of what Nerium AD is all about from the company itself.  I've also linked the ingredients here, so you can see for yourself that it is all natural. 

The best analogy I can provide to help others better understand what I am trying to get across is this:  Skin care is just as important for good health as eating right and exercising.  Too many men and women today do damn near torturous things to their skin to look younger, spending hundreds if not thousands in one sitting.  STOP IT!  Just like liposuction, if you don't maintain a healthy daily habit, it won't matter.

Ladies, AND gentlemen, I'm here to help answer any questions you may have, and happy to do it!  Give yourself the gift of younger skin BEFORE the new year, and please don't hesitate to take a look on my website www.bethanyprice.nerium.com or send me an e-mail with any questions.

Love and Be Loved~

Bethany

 

No comments:

Post a Comment